Are you a truly exceptional person focused on providing outstanding customer service? Ashfield is hiring a Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic team.
- Assist Fulfilment Program Coordinators in the accomplishment of their duties including special projects that require administrative and program support.
- Verify accuracy of sample request form for proper completion and determine if information requires clarification.
- Perform data entry and enter orders for fulfilment programs.
- Respond to incoming calls for certain fulfilment programs; may also provide information over the phone to physicians, healthcare professionals, client sales representatives.
- Verify and reply to incoming e-mails and messages left on the project voice mailboxes.
- Record written or verbal inquiries/requests in the appropriate Project Inquiries Log.
- Complete daily fulfilment orders on certain programs.
- Report any potential problems to the Manager Fulfilment Services.
- May act as backup to other fulfilment programs staff.
- Handle project filing and archiving.
- Identify AE’s or product complaints and report to QA Manager.
Job Holder Specification:
- Detail oriented.
- Completed university degree or collegial diploma (D.E.C.), or equivalent job experience.
- Previous experience in a customer service team or call centre is essential.
- Ability to multi-task phone, data entry and customer service in a challenging and fast paced environment. Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated customer focus and service orientation – ‘can do’ attitude and results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be bilingual in French and English
If you would like to know more information or apply for this position, please contact us.