Ashfield is the Commercial & Medical Services division of UDG Healthcare, a global leader of outsourced solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. A FTSE250 company trading on the London Stock Exchange, UDG is a broad based, stable organization that is strategically structured both in the services and products it offers as well as the locations wherein it operates, to be able to deliver to its clients the they are Our clients are looking for less vendors, more partners; organizations that provide the ultimate in flexibility, scalability and adaptability of solutions…solutions that are integrated and performing beyond the sum of their parts while simultaneously providing clients with complete visibility on performance and impact.
Ashfield delivers training on a global level including Canada, the U.S., Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and have gained significant experience over the last decade. Everything we do is bespoke for our clients, all the content we develop is on an individual client basis, typically incorporating company/client-specific data, language, and terminology, ensuring 100% alignment to the client need.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative job in Toronto: responsible for the promotion of a product to a target list of physicians to drive brand awareness and increase sales.
- Established strong relationships with physicians to successfully increase market share;
- Independently manage assigned territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met;
- Weekly and monthly reporting of territory activities;
- Attend meetings/conference calls to update product knowledge, share market knowledge and discuss strategies;
- Meet and exceed sales targets;
- Attend client meetings, conferences and other various commitments when needed.
Skills and Experience
- University Degree, health sciences
- Must have previous Pharmaceutical sales experience;
- Experience selling in the genetic marketplace is a definite asset
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals;
- Strong selling skills – a closer. Possess enthusiasm, passion and high level of drive and energy;
- Ability to develop and execute effective territory planning and generate ideas to maximize sales potential;
- Valid Driver’s license and access to vehicle for territory coverage;
- Computer software literacy.
- Planning & Organizing
- Results Driven
- Client & Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Professional conduct
- Emotional Intelligence