Inside sales teams
Our inside sales programs are an innovative, cost-effective and an increasingly popular way for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to target customers in a more holistic way
Increasing sales and driving brand awareness
Our Inside Sales and support services involve highly-trained sales reps interacting with healthcare professionals via phone (tele-detailing) or a web-based platform (interactive e-detailing). These channels can be implemented at any stage of the product lifecycle to:
- Amplify your existing field teams
- Reinforce product messages
- Reach hard-to-access territories
- Promote mature brands without additional field reps
Our Core Inside Sales and Support Services
- Interactive e-detailing
- Vacancy management
- Stakeholder mapping
- Pharmacy campaign support
- Hybrid representatives
For over 15 years, Ashfield has been the trusted and experienced international contact center partner of choice, bringing our clients responsive, multichannel services that are proven to grow sales and promote brand awareness.
Contact center partner of choice
- Pioneers of outsourced contact centers for over 15 years
- We’re committed to continual investment in technology, people, governance and services
- Highly trained inside sales reps working across a broad range of therapy areas.
- Dedicated building with state-of-the-art facilities in 11 countries (UK, US, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Portugal, Spain and Turkey), and trusted delivery partners in France, Italy, Brazil and Argentina
- More than 100 client accounts with all the leading names in pharma
Recent Case Studies
A Field Service Team doubles expectations for enrollment in a Patient Assistance Program and increases sales
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.