Leadership, management and coaching
Ashfield Insight & Performance helps your company achieve excellence at an individual, team and organizational level.
Ashfield Insight & Performance’s leadership, management and coaching solutions are tailored to fit the precise needs of your people, from your most recent appointments to manager/leader roles, those heading up cross-functional teams and those at the very top of complex organizations.
Accredited in a range of tools and with a minimum of 15 years’ commercial experience in pharma, our performance directors design, develop and deliver training and coaching with a blend of established wisdom and the cutting edge ideas of new thought leaders to provide an engaging and inspiring development experience.
Click on the following to find out more about our approaches in these areas of excellence:
- Personal excellence
Optimizing overall personal effectiveness through a range of coaching tools and techniques, which are tailored to the needs of the individual:
- 180° (peers/colleagues and manager) or 360° (peers/colleagues, manager and direct reports) feedback
- 1:1 performance coaching, focusing on specific developmental objectives and incorporating relevant tools (e.g. MBTI, FIRO B) to improve confidence and performance
- MBTI assessment and coaching, including reporting and facilitated workshops to provide insights into how personality preferences can be leveraged to develop leadership competencies more efficiently and effectively
- Specific MBTI report modules can be used to further explore personal competency development in areas such as leadership style, decision- making style, conflict style, communication style, career exploration and stress management
- Leadership excellence
Developing the skills of managers and leaders to meet the challenges of leadership in today’s healthcare environment:
- Tailored workshops such as emotionally intelligent leadership
- Coaching skills development workshops tailored to your coaching model, plus benchmarking of an individual’s coaching capability to identify individual coaching development areas
- If you do not have a coaching model, we can develop an appropriate model for you
- 1:1 leadership performance coaching, using 360° feedback and other tools as appropriate to develop action plans that are realistic, workable, and make a long-lasting and positive contribution to the way leaders behave and perform at work
- Team excellence
Enabling managers to better meet the needs of their teams and improve team effectiveness.
- Tailored workshops such as team effectiveness and building high-performance teams
- Coaching groups or teams working on a common objective such as improving cross-functional working, defining a team’s vision or purpose and getting alignment around it
- Organisational excellence
Helping organisations to benchmark and improve their organisational culture in order to improve business performance and employee engagement:
- Identifying how employee alignment and engagement might be improved using the Denison Organisational Culture Model/Survey®
- Working with leadership teams to build a high-performance culture and create strategic advantage
- Developing change management models and associated toolkits, and supporting implementation through employee communication, engagement and training
Recent Case Studies
A Field Service Team doubles expectations for enrollment in a Patient Assistance Program and increases sales
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.