Patient engagement programs
Understanding patients to facilitate behavioral change.
The healthcare environment is more open and transparent than it has ever been. More and more patients are taking the initiative and utilizing the wealth of accessible information that digital offers to self-diagnose, question experts, seek opinions, engage in conversations, and collaborate and empathize with other patients. In short, they are becoming a more powerful influencer within the healthcare ecosystem.
At Ashfield Healthcare Communications we believe that is a good thing. Partnerships, collaborations, co-creation and a shared desire to improve patient lives is an ethos shared by pharma companies, healthcare professionals (HCPs) and patients. Where we fit in is in helping that process along; facilitating discussions, understanding patients’ needs and ensuring communications and activities are planned and delivered.
Our Patient Engagement team utilizes the immense scientific resource available at Ashfield and combines that with robust insights and evidence-based strategy to ensure that our clients are engaging in the right way, at the right time with the right people.
Our experience includes:
- Campaign development to accelerate clinical trial recruitment ensuring the right patient is recruited into the right trial at the right time
- Sharing clinical trial results in formats and language suitable for lay audiences
- Insights gathering to develop a deep understanding of the patient in order to facilitate improved patient-HCP dialogue
- Development of practical tools that patients can use to help in the management and treatment of their disease
- Development of strategy and execution of social media campaigns in order to reach and engage consumer/patient audiences in support of awareness campaigns and product device launches.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.