Providing vital, accurate information to patients and healthcare professionals
With medical information services a regulatory requirement, we provide a comprehensive range of scalable services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device organizations of all sizes.
Our highly trained medical information specialists are carefully selected, trained and monitored in order to provide an exceptional alternative to in-house teams. As the first line of contact between your organization and your customers, we provide a bespoke service for a particular product or larger portfolio.
Our medical information services include:
- Adverse event Intake / Reporting
- Medical and Technical Information Request Handling (Tier 1 and 2)
- Standard Response Content Creation, Customization and Maintenance
- Be Ready / Crisis Management
- Compassionate Use
- Patient Registration
- Product Complaint Handling
- Patient Adherence/Patient Support
- Clinical Trial Support
- REMS Support
Within each service we can deliver flexible staffing models and operational hours to meet your changing needs.
Our Ashfield Quality Management Framework and rigorous processes ensure best-in-class operational control, data security and quality management.