Syndicated sales team improve share of voice in crowded market
Our client required additional share of voice for a relatively new product in the crowded diabetes market.
- New product in the crowded diabetes market
- The client required a team of highly experienced medical sales representatives
- Ideally the sales representatives had experience of selling in the diabetes market
- Our syndicated sales team promoted the product to a highly targeted primary care audience of GP’s and practice nurses
- The sales team were supported by our multichannel teams (e-detailers and concierges) focused on ‘not seen/seen once’
- Partnership between our syndicated sales teams and multichannel teams ensured optimal target coverage and frequency
- The sequential selling and meeting follow-up opportunities were maximised by the partnership
- Sales accelerated from the first month and a new trend line was created. 100%+ of ambitious ex-factory sales target achieved YTD
- Excellent partnership with client headcount team members ensured ongoing growth for the product
- Team significantly exceeded DFU KPI of 40% spontaneous message recall and closing (call to action recalled). 73% achieved, contributing to maximum performance bonus pay-out by client.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, clinical educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.