Data integration into a singular database
Ashfield Pharmacovigilance develops comprehensive strategic plan for client involved in database merger to ensure successful continuation of case processing and reporting while maintaining both databases.
- Client was involved in a merger situation with data from two different partners (Oracle AERS and Empirica Trace)
- The Oracle AERS case processing team had been eliminated and medical support has been cut significantly
- Ashfield Pharmacovigilance provided case management and PV services to the Trace partner
- We developed a comprehensive strategic plan to ensure continuation of case processing while maintaining both databases
- We also proposed a strategy that ensured on-boarding activities proceed smooth and within timelines
- The client was also provided PV services for combined companies, incl. signal detection, PSUR/PADERs, & REMs support
- Currently more than 3,000 cases are being processed annually for the Trace partner
- On-boarding activities for the Go-live for Oracle AERs processing date progressed efficiently within requested timelines
- Since then all datasets have been merged into one singular database
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, clinical educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research and training.