Collaborative outbound contact center targets specialists
When it comes to accessing specialists, field sales can have capped value and higher cost. Ashfield often provides clients with an integrated solution to drive visibility, create, and enhance prescriber relationships.
- Company field sales team promoting portfolio of ophthalmology brands to traditional ophthalmology targets
- Current field sales team had difficulty accessing physicians
- Optometrists also being targeted by field sales team, but only as secondary targets
- Recently graduated optometrists were becoming important target for potential long-term relationships
- Ashfield built an Inside Sales Team to carry out outbound calls to these new targets
- Initial pilot started with five representatives, quickly grew to seven FTEs and now has eight total in 3rd year
- Support offered included patient counselling materials, savings programs and compliance tips
- Key marketing message: HCPs to pinpoint patients much earlier in their disease progression and choose proper treatment
- The team was treated as an extension of the client driven by strong partnership
- 124 Average outbound calls per day with 48.9% of details reaching a Prescribing HCP. Year two vs year one Rx increased by 7%, year three vs year two Rx increased by 13%.
- Since the start, 2,100 Ashfield targets have been transferred to the field sales calling list due to their high Rx volumes.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.