Remote channel management drives vaccine sales
Targeting and resources are key components to a successful solution. Ashfield has proven results to drive sales, track and measure for the client. This case study focuses on a client challenge surrounding vaccine brands.
- Provide therapeutic area/product expertise, account management support to various channels in support of vaccine brands
- Channels included customers: university systems, dialysis centers, LTC care chains/facilities, senior living, and more
- Primary objective of the team was to build accounts, increase sales for the vaccine brands in these alternate channels
- Leverage new Remote Channel Manager team to conduct unscripted inbound and outbound phone calls to specific targets
- Team comprised eight Remote Channel Managers, one District Manager and a Client Account Manager to support this program
- Pioneered selling across multiple channels, breaking the traditional call center mold while demonstrating increased sales with targeted customers
- Successfully launched program within correct timeframe to meet market demand
- Raised the bar in terms of Strategic and Tactical Client Collaboration: launching a new product in a new market and launching an existing product into non-traditional markets
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.