A Field Service Team doubles expectations for enrollment in a Patient Assistance Program and increases sales
The Field Service Team achieves 100% access, drives enrollment in the Patient Assistance Program (PAP) and delivers an immediate uplift in market share.
- Our client’s product is well known and other brands in its class have been genericised
- They wanted to maintain share of voice and drive additional value with a flexible model
- We needed to change the conversation from features and benefits, and focus on patient outcomes to really differentiate
- We agreed a pilot in a region with no current representation and where there was zero enrollment in the PAP
- We launched with 2 field service team members in the pilot region and 2 inside sales reps covering the whole of Canada
- The field service team visits clinics and pharmacies driving awareness, education and patient enrollment
- They direct product focused questions to the inside sales reps
- The remit of the inside sales reps is to support all our client’s field reps and to deliver outbound calls
- The service has fantastic access (100%). We have consistently overachieved on frequency and contact rate KPIs (currently 20 calls per day)
- By 6 months, patient enrollment and renewal was more than double the client’s expectations – and higher than the client’s sales teams were achieving
- Monthly sales reached the highest peak for the year following the service commencing. 12 additional service team members were deployed as a result of the success of the pilot
Client target, given large territory size:
6-8 week cycle
We increased the frequency to a:
4 week cycle
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, clinical educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research and training.