MSL series part 1: Interactive PI
Tactics; Technology; Training & Tools – Are your MSLs prepared?
- Take boring/dry formatting of traditional PI to enhance learning, retention and engagement among MSLs with customers.
- We adopted a digital approach for a more interactive experience
- Enhanced the understanding of the importance of PI and how changes in product labelling can be communicated
- Enhanced learning and engagement beyond a traditional PI
- Click to learn content
- Visually appealing iconography and graphics
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.