MSL series part 2: Interactive treatment landscape
ELearning to engagement
- Lengthy process of locating relevant information
- No interactive digital process of navigating through the information
- One click approach to getting to endpoint
- Digitally lead
- Focused on user experience
- Clear presentation of more than 35 completed or in-process studies over a 10 year period
- Rolled out as teaching tool for MSLs, for desktop or tablet utilization
- Expanded utilization as a reactive tool to engage with HCPs, payers; updated bi-annually
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, clinical educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research and training.