MSL series part 3: Interactive MSL meta-analysis training modules
Tactics; Technology; Training & Tools – Are your MSLs prepared?
- To condense meta-analysis from clinical trials
- Ensuring that key points are captured
- Training tool summarized rationale for meta-analysis
- Review of key clinical studies
- Exploring prospective questions: e.g – What are key study differences?
- Rolled out a series of teaching tools for MSLs prior to major conferences data-release, for desktop or tablet
- MSLs were trained in advance of the data release and engaged more effectively with customers at identified conferences and in the field
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, clinical educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.