Patient lay summaries making high science easily digestible
Translating complex concepts into meaningful patient communications
- Our client wanted to share results from their clinical trials in a format suitable to be understood by patient.
- Our medical writers had to convey complex information and concepts in an engaging format for a lay audience.
- The client’s ultimate goal was to establish a leadership position in patient communications.
- Our creative experts worked with our medical writers to develop an infographic for communicating clinical trial data.
- The format of the infographic allowed information to be presented visually and through accompanying short text.
- This layout allowed the medical information to be accessed by diverse audience types and different learning styles
- The client engaged us to use Ashfield Healthcare Communications’ approach for all their clinical studies due to complete from mid-2016.
- We received positive feedback from a committee of the European body overseeing the initiative.
- Consistent with our recommendations, the client plans to include patient review in the development of subsequent infographics to optimise relevance and usability.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, clinical educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.