Preparing the market for a new drug in a condition with very low awareness
Our client wanted to raise the awareness and understanding of a major cardiovascular condition in preparation for a new market entrant. They had implemented a highly coordinated global campaign which used a blend of traditional and social media activities which achieved unprecedented outcomes.
- Low awareness and understanding of particular cardiovascular condition and no treatment advances in decades
- Limited media interest and reporting of disease
- Client had seminal data on the horizon, but no receptive audience as awareness of the problem was low.
- Increase focus and attention on the disease as a serious condition using the media prepare for market entry of new drug
- A media briefing live from the Emergency Room to increase awareness of the disease
- Media hook generation: A survey of 10,000 people to help tell our story.
- When the drug data came journalists were primed and prepared to cover the story: Integrated communications campaign reach >1.5bn
- 3x front page headline splashes of study results and >1200 pieces of positive coverage across top tier publications
- Covered by all major English language TV news channels and first ever live tweeting from an FDA Advisory Committee.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, clinical educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.