Field service team delivers high brand reach while bringing value to physician offices
Ashfield delivered a service model to rejuvenate a portfolio of mature brands. Through commitment to partnership and expertise, this innovative solution exceeded client expectations.
- Our client faced declining profitability of their broad portfolio of mature brands due to lack of personal promotion
- The company, a leading US manufacturer, committed to support the brands with starters, co-pay and discount programs
- They needed a solution to cost-effectively promote the brands with personal promotion and achieve an ROI
- The aim was to deliver high brand reach, add value to HCP offices, drive brand usage and increase customer satisfaction
- Ashfield built a pilot patient service team working in major metropolitan areas
- We hired and trained a team with strictly no pharma sales experience allowed
- We started servicing multiple brands with the goal of 18+ calls per day, using co-pay cards and other materials
- The proprietary Ashfield CRM configuration allows for tailored starter allocations based around the account vs. the HCP
- Within two months, the team averaged over 18 calls per day and within six months, 20.4 calls per day
- More than 20,000 service calls were delivered in under six months, with an average of 2.62 brands serviced in each call
- 14,730 HCP targets were reached across 10,369 accounts, representing 73% of the target audience, with cost per HCP per brand contact around $6 (or less with tighter client targeting)
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.