Strategic collaborative analysis in oncology trials to identify opportunities for growth
Understanding the collaborations between pharma/biotech and collaborative groups in recent oncology studies to identify key players within the network and opportunities for growth.
- To understand the current collaborations between pharma, biotech and collaborative groups in recent oncology trials
- To identify key players within the network and opportunities for investment and growth.
- We conducted research and analysis using external and client-specific data sources
- Using our Interaction Mapping Tool we visualised the connectivity, closeness & influence of the universe of interaction
- Our Interaction Mapping Tool can be used to assess different combinations of people, places or things.
- The client received a comprehensive network connectivity map
- The map was used to visualise connecting collaborative groups and companies to inform their collaborative group strategy
- We provided high-level insights and recommendations regarding potential avenues for growing their collaborative group network.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.