Strategic Meetings Management: building for long-term success
Our strategic meetings management experts, in collaboration with our client, defined objectives and created a phased implementation plan with clear, achievable milestones. This resulted in a meetings program that could be measured with quantifiable, reportable data. Our consultative approach cemented our partnership, working to evolve and refine the clients SMMP.
- Our client’s existing meetings program was complex, ineffective and not uniformly followed
- Countries and regions were operating is silos with no link to a global policy
- An ever-changing business landscape and evolving structure resulted in loss of focus in this important area
- In partnership with the client, we defined objectives, created a phased implementation plan with clear achievable goals
- In the discovery phase, key global stakeholders were consulted to address barriers, gain buy-in and support the change
- The establishment of a new meetings policy enabled stakeholders to easily reference guidelines and understand the SMMP
- To focus on generating big data and metrics, the SMMP was centralized around the utilization of a technology platform
- Launched a global policy to which all stakeholders are held accountable to enable smart-decision making
- Created and implemented targeted SLAs to ensure ongoing measurement and validation of the program
- KPIs ranged from customer service satisfaction to cost savings and accurate compliance reporting
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, inside sales, contact centers, nurse educators, patient support programs, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.