Ashfield is the Commercial & Medical Services division of UDG Healthcare, a global leader of outsourced solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. A FTSE250 company trading on the London Stock Exchange, UDG is a broad based, stable organization that is strategically structured both in the services and products it offers as well as the locations wherein it operates, to be able to deliver to its clients the they are Our clients are looking for less vendors, more partners; organizations that provide the ultimate in flexibility, scalability and adaptability of solutions…solutions that are integrated and performing beyond the sum of their parts while simultaneously providing clients with complete visibility on performance and impact.
Ashfield delivers training on a global level including Canada, the U.S., Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and have gained significant experience over the last decade. Everything we do is bespoke for our clients, all the content we develop is on an individual client basis, typically incorporating company/client-specific data, language, and terminology, ensuring 100% alignment to the client need.
We are currently looking to hire a team of dedicated trainers in Montreal, Canada that will deliver end-to-end training solutions to one of our clients. From assessing training needs to developing training plans for various brands and present them to brand teams, to developing tailored proposals/briefs for individual training pieces, to developing and delivering training needs and measuring against Key Performance Indicators, the trainers will be part of a delivery team dedicated to deliver unique training solutions to our client.
- Project manage sales training solutions for our client to address their business need;
- Develop appropriate training solutions that meet identified needs by using knowledge of therapy area, products, selling skills and industry best practices;
- Build and sustain long-term influential business relationships with client teams;
- Develop and maintain awareness and understanding of the client’s market, brands, trends, sales model, and skills gaps;
- Develop tailored training material for our client;
- Assess participant training needs, develop annual training plans for assigned accounts and develop high-quality training programs based on best-practice instructional design principles;
- Deliver effective training solutions that meet client and business need;
- Develop training programs that are scientifically accurate, are referenced and supported by required reference annotations;
- Facilitate live programs, deliver all classroom programs and ensure that all follow-up actions from each program are completed to the delegates’ and client’s satisfaction.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years training experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Course of Adult Learning and knowledge of adult learning principles;
- Instructional design skills; instructional design experience in an e—learning environment;
- Facilitation experience;
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical marketing;
- Exceptional presentation skills;
- Must be bilingual English and French;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Energy, passion and drive; confidence in making recommendations on strategy;
- Innovative – able to bring new ideas on content and delivery;
- Engaging – working alongside internal and external teams, ensuring success.