On Friday, April 25th, you are invited to attend a conference that will give real pharmaceutical solutions for a successful business.
At Ashfield, we understand the challenges that emerging pharmaceutical and biotech companies face to meet the same business and regulatory requirements and expectations as global pharmaceutical companies.
The objective of this conference is therefore to give:
- Steps required to obtain an optimal formulary position
- Increased understanding of regulatory obligations
- Insight to changes of funding for FDA monitoring
- An outline of the challenges and rewards of delivering Medical Information
Speakers will include experts in various disciplines surrounding commercial and medical services, including Bob Ingram, former Chairman/CEO of CSK and General Partner of Hatteras Venture Partners.
Who should attend:
- Senior Level Sales
- Marketing and Business Development
- Senior Level Commercial and Medical Management
- Strategy & Corporate Development Directors
- Senior Level Procurement
- C-Level Executives
Washington Duke Inn
3001 Cameron Boulevard
Date and time:
Friday, April 25th, 2014
9:00 AM to 9:30 AM, Registration
9:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Conference and Luncheon
How to register:
To register and view the full agenda, please visit www.phase2-tier2.eventbrite.com.
For more information, please contact Jackie Chaszczewicz at 215-347-6299 or Jackie.email@example.com.