Demand for Ashfield Insight & Performance’s product and therapy area training has reached an unprecedented peak, more than doubling in the last year.
Karen Isherwood, Client Project Director, explains: “We’ve put a lot of energy into ensuring that our training programs engage delegates in innovative formats, with plenty of opportunities to practise and fine-tune skills. Every program is tailored to meet the needs of participants using a combination of media, such as digital learning, virtual tutorials, videos and apps, classroom training, validation and coaching. The results have been really rewarding.”
“Our project team of writers, project managers and facilitators are not only learning and development experts; they also have a wealth of therapy area experience, understanding of review and compliance requirements and ability to translate and facilitate training in multiple languages.”
Examples of recent feedback from clients and delegates include:
• “I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the great working relationship and accomplishments this year. The [Product] trainings went really well this year and I am happy to say that more sessions are planned.”
• “I am pleased with both the progress and working relationship. Thank you all for your professionalism and customer focus.”
Feedback on classroom training programs:
• “The course ran very smoothly and the delegates commented on the quality of the slide sets and just how accessible the information contained was. Given the tight timelines, you came up with a great course!”
• “I went through the facilitator’s guide and it is absolutely perfect – well done.”
Feedback on digital learning:
• “The reps really love the training app and we want to use it with our customers too”
• “The training went very well and feedback on the [How to detail using an] iPad video is fantastic – they absolutely love it. It’s the best training video we’ve seen!”
• “I have seen the completed [training] video and it seemed PERFECT to me!!!
Sincere thanks for the work and the timely completion.”
Feedback on facilitators:
• “The facilitator had a good way of communicating and a relaxed way of presenting, which helps us to understand.”
• “Really well structured day….ensured we grasped what we needed to know.”
• “Very engaging, very competent. Adjusted to our training needs ahead of the agenda.”
• “The facilitator was excellent at explaining data.”
To find out more about these services, please click here.