A PSP in a specialty therapy area significantly increases patient adherence
We provide a successful patient support programme (PSP) for a mature product in a very competitive, specialty therapy area.
- Our client wanted to provide added value services, particularly around device training
- The aim was to improve patients’ experience and be in a competitive position when dealing with hospitals
- In order to differentiate from competitors, it was important for the PSP to include a field nurse team
- We built a team of 9 FTE field nurses who support and train patients and HCPs with the self-injection device
- We provide a contact centre service for orders as well as logistical and technical device support
- The patient can be visited at home, in the hospital or attended by telephone, depending on their needs
- Almost 200 sites visited on a regular basis and more than 700 HCPS trained
- 6,000 patients enrolled and 38% of inactive patients resume treatment following PSP follow-up
- 34% of device quality complaints are solved by the contact centre, resulting in huge cost savings versus replacing devices
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield ofrece una amplia gama de servicios líderes a nivel mundial, entre los que se incluyen equipos de venta médica, televentas, formación de enfermeras, programas de soporte a pacientes, comunicaciones médicas, información médica, reuniones, eventos, estudios de mercado, farmacovigilancia y formación.