Ashfield is excited to be recruiting for a Cluster Manager, who will manage and motivate a team of 9 Key Account Managers. The successful candidate will oversee the following regions: Italy, Spain and Portugal, for WeHealth by Servier, in line with the Company’s Vision and Values.
WeHealth by Servier works in cooperation with startup partners to create innovative medical services and devices to improve patient care in the specialties in which Servier is active. WeHealth by Servier looks forward to providing patients with innovative eHealth solutions for better care.
The Cluster Manager will deliver commercial targets in line with the company strategy and they will contribute to the development of a robust Sales Plan to manage the WeHealth product portfolio. They will ensure effective in-country tactical implementation of key account plans to support rapid and effective growth for the business, within the constraints of the appropriate local country Code of Practice and Company Policies and Procedures.
- To achieve National sales, market share and profit targets in each of the 3 markets.
- To identify, construct, implement and monitor all usual salesforce management processes.
- To work with and support the Marketing Department / Senior Management in the Company’s Overall Objectives
- To arrange and track performance of business plan objectives for the Key Account Managers that underpins the achievement of the overall Cluster countries target, and to work closely with internal stakeholders to decide on best practice.
- Oversee the team’s Account plans which feed into an above country Cluster plan that the Head Manager is responsible for.
- Identify funding sources to support the KAM’s activities and gain rapid uptake of product portfolio through tenders and formulary gains.
- Identify and coordinate with distributors or agents in the countries where this is necessary to make the product available.
- To conduct regular performance reviews, documenting outcomes and providing evidence, through field visits and other development processes.
Education and Experience:
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ideally 3 year plus pharma industry experience in Hospital sales roles including success with secondary care formulary gains.
- 5 years plus successful line management experience.
- Evidence of delivering results through effective line management in a multi stakeholder model.
- Successful experience / understanding of in-country healthcare structure for prescribing, reimbursement, funding, formulary processes and policies as they affect product portfolio.
- Experience of Key Opinion Leader development.
- Experience in marketing would be a plus.
- Strong IT skills is essential
- Proactive, self-accountable, assertive and self-motivated with the ability to perform within tight time constraints, address root causes of issues, take the appropriate corrective actions.
N.B. Overnight stays with extensive National and International travel is expected from the role
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your resume to Recruitment.Iberia@ashfieldhealthcare.com with the vacancy title on the mail’s subject