Syndicated sales team improve share of voice in crowded market
Our client required additional share of voice for a relatively new product in the crowded diabetes market.
- New product in the crowded diabetes market
- The client required a team of highly experienced medical sales representatives
- Ideally the sales representatives had experience of selling in the diabetes market
- Our syndicated sales team promoted the product to a highly targeted primary care audience of GP’s and practice nurses
- The sales team were supported by our multichannel teams (e-detailers and concierges) focused on ‘not seen/seen once’
- Partnership between our syndicated sales teams and multichannel teams ensured optimal target coverage and frequency
- The sequential selling and meeting follow-up opportunities were maximised by the partnership
- Sales accelerated from the first month and a new trend line was created. 100%+ of ambitious ex-factory sales target achieved YTD
- Excellent partnership with client headcount team members ensured ongoing growth for the product
- Team significantly exceeded DFU KPI of 40% spontaneous message recall and closing (call to action recalled). 73% achieved, contributing to maximum performance bonus pay-out by client.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield propose une large gamme de services de qualité au niveau mondial tels que des équipes de vente médicales flexibles, services de centre d'appels, infirmières et services d’éducation des professionnels de la santé, programmes de soutien aux patients, communications médicales, ainsi que l’organisation d'événements pharmaceutiques au niveau international.