Data integration into a singular database
Ashfield Pharmacovigilance develops comprehensive strategic plan for client involved in database merger to ensure successful continuation of case processing and reporting while maintaining both databases.
- Client was involved in a merger situation with data from two different partners (Oracle AERS and Empirica Trace)
- The Oracle AERS case processing team had been eliminated and medical support has been cut significantly
- Ashfield Pharmacovigilance provided case management and PV services to the Trace partner
- We developed a comprehensive strategic plan to ensure continuation of case processing while maintaining both databases
- We also proposed a strategy that ensured on-boarding activities proceed smooth and within timelines
- The client was also provided PV services for combined companies, incl. signal detection, PSUR/PADERs, & REMs support
- Currently more than 3,000 cases are being processed annually for the Trace partner
- On-boarding activities for the Go-live for Oracle AERs processing date progressed efficiently within requested timelines
- Since then all datasets have been merged into one singular database
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield propose une large gamme de services de qualité au niveau mondial tels que des équipes de vente médicales flexibles, services de centre d'appels, infirmières et services d’éducation des professionnels de la santé, programmes de soutien aux patients, communications médicales, ainsi que l’organisation d'événements pharmaceutiques au niveau international.