Ashfield has a breadth of experience with orphan drugs and we are passionate about helping to improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. We are delighted to be sponsoring and presenting at the ‘Orphan Drugs for Rare Diseases’ event 22-23 March in Berlin.
On the first day of the conference at 11am, Nagore Fernandez, Head of Patient Services for EUCAN and Matt Brierley, VP Medical and Scientific Services will be delivering a presentation: From infancy to adulthood: a new generation of challenges for rare disease communities.
Join us for this session on:
- Enabling timely, successful patient diagnosis
- Addressing evolving informational and emotional needs
- Delivering practical, patient-centric, multichannel support
- Nurturing collaborative care from joined-up HCPs
- Demonstrating value to payers
For our valued clients and contacts we’re able to offer a significant discount off the delegate list price. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and our discount code.
For more information on the event, please visit the website.
We look forward to seeing you there!