Contact centre services
Our contact centres are an innovative, cost-effective and increasingly popular way for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to target customers in a more holistic way
Increasing sales and driving brand awareness
Medical contact centres typically involve highly trained sales reps interacting with healthcare professionals via phone (tele-detailing) or a web-based platform (interactive e-detailing). These channels can be implemented at any stage of the product lifecycle to complement your field teams, reinforce product messages, reach hard-to-access areas and promote mature brands without additional field reps.
Since 2011 Ashfield has been the trusted and experienced international contact centre partner of choice, bringing our clients responsive, multichannel services that are proven to grow sales and promote brand awareness.
Contact centre partner of choice
- Pioneers of outsourced contact centres since 2011
- We’re committed to continual investment in technology, people, governance and services
- 750 highly trained contact centre reps speaking 20 languages and working across a broad range of therapy areas. These include cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, diabetes, rheumatology, oncology, women’s health, neurology, nutrition, devices, vaccines, anti-infectives, dental care, generics and animal health
- Dedicated centres with state-of-the-art facilities in 11 countries (UK, US, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Portugal, Spain and Turkey), and trusted delivery partners in France, Italy, Brazil and Argentina
- More than 100 client accounts with all the leading names in pharma
- We were the Remote e-Representative of the Year 2016 and 2017 (UK PF Awards)
Recent Case Studies
Ashfield recruits a team of 13 experienced representatives for our client, achieving the highest sales ever for their brand
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.