Contact centre services
Our contact centres are an innovative, cost-effective and increasingly popular way for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to target customers in a more holistic way
Increasing sales and driving brand awareness
Medical contact centres typically involve highly trained sales reps interacting with healthcare professionals via phone (tele-detailing) or a web-based platform (interactive e-detailing). These channels can be implemented at any stage of the product lifecycle to complement your field teams, reinforce product messages, reach hard-to-access areas and promote mature brands without additional field reps.
Since 2011 Ashfield has been the trusted and experienced international contact centre partner of choice, bringing our clients responsive, multichannel services that are proven to grow sales and promote brand awareness.
Outsourced contact centre partner of choice
- Pioneers of outsourced contact centres since 2011
- We’re committed to continual investment in technology, people, governance and services
- 750 highly trained contact centre reps speaking 20 languages and working across a broad range of therapy areas. These include cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, diabetes, rheumatology, oncology, women’s health, neurology, nutrition, devices, vaccines, anti-infectives, dental care, generics and animal health
- Dedicated centres with state-of-the-art facilities in 11 countries (UK, US, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Portugal, Spain and Turkey), and trusted delivery partners in France, Italy, Brazil and Argentina
- More than 100 client accounts with all the leading names in pharma
- We were the Remote e-Representative of the Year 2016 and 2017 (UK PF Awards)
Contact centre services:
At Ashfield we offer a comprehensive suite of contact centre services, including:
Trained reps interacting with healthcare professionals over the phone to educate customers and promote products.
- Interactive E-Detailing
Like tele-detailing, but these reps communicate with healthcare professionals via a web-based platform in order to share visual information on products.
- Hybrid Representatives
Multi-skilled reps working effectively across larger territories by using a blend of communications channels, including face-to-face meetings, tele-detailing and interactive e-detailing.
- Stakeholder Mapping
Desk-based research to identify key targets and information gathering on channel preference and best times to call – all informing the optimum targeting and channel strategy to reach customers effectively.
A great asset to sales teams, the concierge service sets appointments, takes requests for promotional material, recruits healthcare professionals to meetings and does a lot of the background work that allows reps to get on and do what they do best.
- Customer Service
Expert customer service teams handle customer queries, process product orders and reinforce positive experience of the brand, helping to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and retention.
- Medical Information
Medical Information is a 24/7 service that provides vital product and safety information. These highly trained teams are the voice of clients and are skilled at resolving issues.
- Patient Support
Just as you can interact with healthcare professionals via web and phone, you can also use these channels to communicate with patients, provide personalised treatment support and improve adherence
Recent Case Studies
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.