Contact centre services
Our contact centres are innovative and cost-effective. They are an increasingly popular way for pharma companies and healthcare companies to target customers in a more holistic way.
Increasing sales and driving brand awareness
Contact centres typically involve highly trained sales representatives interacting with healthcare professionals via phone (tele-detailing) or a web-based platform (interactive e-detailing). These channels can be implemented at any stage of the product lifecycle. They complement your field teams, reinforce product messages, reach hard-to-access areas and promote mature brands without additional field reps.
Since 2011, Ashfield has been the trusted and experienced international outsourced call centre partner of choice. Bringing our clients responsive, multichannel services that are proven to grow sales and promote brand awareness.
Contact centre partner of choice
- Pioneers of outsourced contact centres since 2011
- We’re committed to continual investment in technology, people, governance and services
- 750 highly trained contact centre reps speaking 20 languages and working across a broad range of therapy areas. These include cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, diabetes, rheumatology, oncology, women’s health, neurology, nutrition, devices, vaccines, anti-infectives, dental care, generics and animal health
- Dedicated call centres with state-of-the-art facilities in 11 countries. In UK, US, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Portugal, Spain and Turkey. Trusted delivery partners in France, Italy, Brazil and Argentina
- More than 100 client accounts with all the leading names in pharma
- We were the Remote e-Representative of the Year 2016 and 2017 (UK PF Awards)
Contact centre services:
At Ashfield we offer a comprehensive suite of contact centre services, including:
Trained reps interacting with healthcare professionals over the phone to educate customers and promote products.
- Interactive E-Detailing
These reps communicate with healthcare professionals via a web-based platform in order to share visual information on products.
- Hybrid Representatives
Multi-skilled reps working effectively across larger territories by using a blend of communications channels. These include face-to-face meetings, tele-detailing and interactive e-detailing.
- Stakeholder Mapping
Desk-based research to identify key targets and information gathering on channel preference and best times to call. All informing the optimum targeting and channel strategy to reach customers effectively
The concierge service is a great asset to sales teams, taking requests for promotion material, recruits healthcare professionals to meetings. It does a lot of the background work that allows reps to do what they do best.
- Customer Service
Expert customer service teams handle customer queries, process product orders and reinforce positive experience of the brand. This helps to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and retention.
- Medical Information
Medical Information is a 24/7 service that provides vital product and safety information. These highly trained teams are the voice of clients and are skilled at resolving issues.
- Patient Support
You can also use these channels to communicate with patients, provide personalised treatment support and improve adherence
Recent Case Studies
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.