Our PhD qualified pharmaceutical training writers combine their experience in developing scientific content (including referencing) with instructional design expertise, based on best-practice adult learning principles.
We design, develop and deliver disease and product training across all media for a blended-learning experience that delivers disease and product knowledge excellence to your team. We develop and deliver training in a wide range of languages, and tailor it to meet local requirements and needs.
Click on the following to find out more about our disease and product training solutions:
- Pre-launch and launch
Blended learning designed to embed key knowledge, with a strong focus on implementation of learning in practice:
- eLearning modules or interactive PDFs, tailored to meet the needs of the target audience and utilising different learning formats such as interactive exercises and videos/animation, in order to engage as well as inform
- Videos to demonstrate best practice
- Digital mini lectures, enabling subject matter experts to explain how the scientific content is applied in real life
- Online and printable manuals, providing the best balance of in-depth content and key learning summaries
- eLearning assessments, designed to be fun and interactive but also to assess knowledge acquisition and application ahead of the launch training
- Classroom training, using a wide variety of engaging activities and media to embed knowledge and practise real-world application, such as role plays, objection handling simulations, etc.
- Assessing application of learning in practice, with work-based projects or action plans and coaching guides for line managers
Robust validation to objectively assess and certify compliant application of knowledge:
- Using a variety of mechanisms such as role plays (which can utilise real healthcare professionals), vivas and written tests (paper- based or digital)
Practical, relevant and engaging learning assets to reinforce learning in the long-term:
- Bite-sized learning assets to reinforce learning and practical application, using a variety of appropriate formats such as quick reference guides and FAQs, checklists, best-practice interactive videos, objection handling apps, coaching guides, etc.
- Virtual tutorials with pre-work to check understanding of key clinical data and ability to communicate implications to customers
- Regular digital-based quizzes to consolidate learning, ensure understanding and transfer key learning points to memory