Key Account Manager (KAM) excellence
Ashfield Insight & Performance helps you develop the skills of your key account managers (KAM), to enable strong account planning and value optimisation
Ashfield Insight & Performance can ensure that your Kay Account Manager (KAM) team is the best it can be through measuring skills, identifying potential, training and coaching. Our performance directors leverage their minimum of 15 years’ commercial experience in pharma to ensure you don’t miss out on key account opportunities by maximising the potential of your KAM team.
Click on the following for more information on how we can help the development of your KAM team:
- Disease and product training
We design, develop and deliver disease and product training across all media for a blended-learning experience that delivers disease and product knowledge excellence to your team. For more information on our disease and product blended-learning solutions, click here.
- KAM benchmarking and skills auditing
We can help you identify KAM skill gaps and development needs. We offer a range of assessment solutions in a wide range of languages, including:
- Customer engagement quality (CEQ) simulations using real healthcare professionals or role players to provide a realistic selling simulation in a compliant manner. Online reporting is available and results can be benchmarked.
- Assessment and development centres to assess account planning as well as selling skills, provide in-depth individual and team analysis, and detailed development recommendations
- In-field shadowing to assess true capability in the field
- Online self and 180° assessment
- KAM skills development and continuous training
We can help develop the capabilities of your KAMs, tailored to your customer engagement model and business terminology. Examples include account planning and prioritization, building value propositions and presenting with influence. We can also help to improve their cross-functional execution, including the development of real life simulations such as driving formulary approval as a team.
We can help you maintain the capabilities of your KAM teams through continuous learning interventions such as:
- Relevant and engaging digital assets such as value proposition and objection handling apps, best-practice video / animated demos, infographics, retention quizzes and gamification
- Embedded training sessions within sales conferences or cycle meetings to embed knowledge, and practice real-world application or further develop key skills
We offer a range of solutions to improve personal, leadership and team effectiveness, including psychometric assessments and 360° feedback to help teamworking and drive cross-functional working skills. Click here to find out more.
- KAM coaching
Our experienced coaches leverage their experience to improve the performance of your KAMs. Tailored performance coaching support can be provided in a variety of formats, including 1:1, virtual and group coaching.
- KAM process development and implementation
We can leverage our commercial healthcare and sales excellence experience to develop robust processes, which will enhance the performance of your KAMs. Click here to find out more.
Recent Case Studies
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.