Ashfield Insight & Performance works with you to enhance the medical planning and communication skills within your organization.
Ashfield Insight & Performance’s approach is always custom-built. All training is aligned to your organisation’s medical processes and business terminology, as well as tailored to your specific business needs. Training can be developed and delivered by either face-to- face classroom-based learning, utilizing a mix of plenary sessions and practical exercises and facilitated by our experienced senior training consultants, or via self-learning formats such as eLearning.
Click on the following ways in which we can work with you to drive medical excellence:
- Disease and product training
We design, develop and deliver disease and product training across all media for a blended-learning experience that delivers disease and product knowledge excellence to your team. For more information on our disease and product blended-learning solutions, click here.
- Skills assessment
We can help you identify medical skill gaps and development needs. We offer a range of assessment solutions in a wide range of languages, including:
- Medical Communication Quality (MCQ) simulations for MSLs, using real healthcare professionals or role players to provide a realistic customer engagement in a compliant manner, aligned to your MSL competencies
- MSL assessment and development centers, to assess medical communication and engagement capabilities
- In-field shadowing, to assess true capability in the field
- Online self and 180° assessment
- Skills development and continuous learning
We can help develop the capabilities of your medics and MSLs through impactful, tailored training, designed and delivered to increase the medical team’s strategic planning, medical communication skills and capabilities:
- Medical planning excellence training enhances the medical teams’ skills in developing, implementing and monitoring elements of their medical plans whilst ensuring that the medical strategy addresses patient and stakeholder needs. There is also a strong emphasis on effective cross-functional working with the marketing team, to ensure medical planning aligns with the overall brand objectives and strategy.
- Communicating data and knowledge training enhances their effectiveness in developing scientific communication plans and activities, including publication planning, medical information and medical education
- Collaborating with experts training increases confidence and capability in external stakeholder collaborations to ensure achievement of medical objectives, including planning, managing and facilitating advisory boards
We can also help you maintain the capabilities of your medical team through continuous learning interventions, such as best-practice video / animated demos, virtual data surgeries for new clinical data, infographics, retention quizzes and gamification.
- MSL coaching
Our experienced coaches leverage their experience to improve the performance of your MSLs. Tailored performance coaching support can be provided in a variety of formats, including 1:1, virtual and group coaching.
Recent Case Studies
Ashfield recruits a team of 13 experienced representatives for our client, achieving the highest sales ever for their brand
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.