Providing personalised care for better results
Patient support programmes (PSPs) are an ideal way for you to directly support patients, improve adherence and achieve better outcomes. At Ashfield we have a proven approach to creating successful country and multi-country PSPs:
- Design creative, tailored solutions to address specific therapy failure points
- Use health psychology to understand the true drivers of non-adherence and develop care plans and materials that are personalised to patients’ needs
- Deliver an exceptional experience to patients, carers and healthcare professionals
- Establish an effective multichannel connection between stakeholders
- Collect real-world evidence to drive medical and commercial decisions
At the core of our programmes are our highly skilled and trained nurse teams. They build strong, trusted relationships with patients using the channels and settings that work for those individuals, whether home visits, phone calls or video conferencing.
Our nurses help patients to understand their conditions, administer medication and recognise the importance of adherence, from initial diagnosis and beyond. They’re also trained in health psychology techniques, which are shown to help patients cope and reduce anxiety, fatigue and depression.
Multichannel PSPs allow patients to quickly and conveniently access the information and support they need, when they need it through services such as helplines, apps, emails and educational websites.
To offer truly personalised care we use a patient-relationship platform, Health Cloud from Salesforce. This provides a single, detailed view of each patient and helps us provide the best patient experience. It also supports operational efficiency, particularly for larger, multi-country programmes.