Enhancing the product-value proposition
We collect, report and publish on a wide variety of real world evidence (RWE) to inform internal decision-making and help meet the evidence needs of payers, regulators, health technology assessment bodies, healthcare providers and patient groups.
Our highly qualified and insightful medical writing teams translate complex, real-world data from different sources into clear, clinically relevant publications. Sources include primary and secondary market research, electronic medical records, pharmacy data, registries and national databases. We then analyse that data in different ways for different purposes. For example:
- Patient, physician and disease data can be used in health economic modelling to understand disease evolution, forecast market size and estimate product uptake
- Treatment data can help you understand brand performance and positioning, and inform competitor analysis
- Clinical and patient reported outcomes can be used in health economic and cost-effectiveness modelling, for scientific publications and as supporting evidence in product value propositions
We also have expertise in collecting a broad range of patient reported outcomes. These include:
- Humanistic: quality of life, physical function and psychological impact
- Societal: productivity, relationships and absences from work or school
- Economic: direct and indirect healthcare costs.