Real world evidence
We generate and analyse data to inform your medical and commercial decisions – and meet the needs of external stakeholders
Enhancing the product-value proposition
We collect, report and publish on a wide variety of real-word data to inform internal decision-making and help meet the evidence needs of payers, regulators, health technology assessment bodies, healthcare providers and patient groups.
Our highly qualified and insightful medical writing teams translate complex, real-world data from different sources into clear, clinically relevant publications. Sources include primary and secondary market research, electronic medical records, pharmacy data, registries and national databases. We then analyse that data in different ways for different purposes. For example:
- Patient, physician and disease data can be used in health economic modelling to understand disease evolution, forecast market size and estimate product uptake
- Treatment data can help you understand brand performance and positioning, and inform competitor analysis
- Clinical and patient reported outcomes can be used in health economic and cost-effectiveness modelling, for scientific publications and as supporting evidence in product value propositions
We also have expertise in collecting a broad range of patient reported outcomes. These include:
- Humanistic: quality of life, physical function and psychological impact
- Societal: productivity, relationships and absences from work or school
- Economic: direct and indirect healthcare costs.
Recent Case Studies
Ashfield takes over our client’s medical information service after a surge in demand caused customer service levels to drop
Ashfield delivers a PSP for a rare disease, with hands-on patient care and high-quality support materials
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.