Are you looking for a career in medical sales? Ashfield are looking for bright and ambitious graduates who are eager to join the pharmaceutical industry.
Nationwide Graduate Medical Sales opportunities
As a graduate Medical Sales Rep you will be the vital link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals. You will build partnerships with relevant healthcare professionals and gain a clear understanding of their needs and challenges. You will offer solutions by demonstrating the value of your products to their patients and to the NHS. In turn, this will make a positive contribution to the growth of your products and sales targets.
Each year we give over 200 graduates their first opportunities as Medical Representatives, in territories across the UK. With unrivalled training and development opportunities, you can build your career with us.
The position of graduate Medical Sales Representative offers an excellent starting salary, company car, laptop, pension, healthcare scheme and unrivalled training. While a science degree is desirable, it’s not essential.
- Develop an understanding of the relevant product and disease area to facilitate detailed discussions with medical professionals
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals
- Keep up to date with any changes to the NHS
- Plan and organise your own diary to achieve sales and activity targets
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Work within the ABPI code of conduct
- Initiate, organise and carry out sales presentations
- Monitor and utilise all relevant promotional literature as part of the sales process
- Ideally a 2:1 degree – science not essential
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Some work experience in a sales or customer facing environment
- Evidence of achievement outside of your academic career
- Good rapport, planning and organising
- A real desire to challenge yourself to succeed and exceed targets
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialisation services for the healthcare industry, with more than 7,000 employees across 25 countries. Click here to find out more about Ashfield.