91% of Ashfield team secure continued employment after consultation
After a client's change of strategy, we had one month to redeploy a team of 45 people. During this period, we successfully offered continued employment to 91% of the team.
- After a change of strategy, our client no longer required a team of 42 primary care representatives and 3 managers
- The team was put into a consultation process lasting one month
- We quickly began our redeployment process, providing full support for employees finding other roles within Ashfield
- If nothing is suitable internally, we aim to find employees a role externally
- The process includes workshops on interview techniques, coaching and the prioritisation of Ashfield opportunities
- Of the 45 representatives, 32 (71%) were successfully retained within Ashfield, including all three managers
- Eight of the team secured external roles and one resigned
- In total, 41 (91%) of the team secured continued employment
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.