Ashfield successfully rebuilds and re-launches a skilled anti-infectives sales team for an established client
We re-launched the team with a set of skilled, motivated and experienced hospital representatives in this highly specialised area.
- Ashfield has been providing flexible sales solutions for our client for a number of years, including an innovative health team (10+ years), a specialist oncology team, and an immunology team
- During our partnership, we have been able to support our client in achieving their goals in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- In 2015, we were asked to TUPE a large anti-infectives division from our client – and to provide a service that would enable our client to maximise returns on three brands that were soon to lose exclusivity
- The anti-infectives team that our client had in place had an average length of service of just over 20 years per person
- We rebuilt the sales team, making sure to keep and motivate existing team members that still wanted to remain.
- We re-launched the team with a set of skilled, motivated and experienced hospital representatives in this highly specialised area.
- In 2017, our client made a global decision to acquire several new or soon to be launched antibiotics and anti-fungals.
- As a result, the decision was made to expand the team by 50%, and it was decided that Ashfield would be trusted as sole provider for the whole anti-infectives team.
- Subsequently we have gone on to launch two life saving treatments in the speciality care arena - whilst at the same time ensuring that maximum value was delivered from the 3 LoE brands.
Sales v. target (product one)
Sales v. target (product two)
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research and training.