Ashfield’s booster sales force increases market share in the crowded dermatology market
The Ashfield team resulted in a 15% market share increase in dermatologist prescriptions after 6 months in the field
- Our client’s product had high potential in the psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis market
- However, the market leader was growing faster than our client’s product
- Brand tracking surveys revealed lower share of voice with high potential prescribers than the competition
- Our client’s limited sales force resources were resulting in weaker customer relationships and intimacy
- We deployed a booster sales force to detail with our client’s reps to improve share of voice and coverage
- We built and managed a team of 24 reps and four managers
- Sales action planning was according to our client’s directives - Ashfield and client reps worked in close partnership
- We trained Ashfield reps (including objection handling and in-field coaching) to achieve high in-call quality
- Improved brand awareness and higher share of voice resulting in higher market share and a growing sales trajectory (see below)
- Excellent feedback from client sales personnel on the sales attitude and detailing capabilities of Ashfield’s reps and sales management team
- Team fluctuation below average - close collaboration with the head of sales and excellent project management
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.