European Management Forum
A long-term pharmaceutical client holds an annual event for 350 members of their senior team from the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The event is a kick-off meeting which covers successes from the previous year and presents the forthcoming year's strategy.
- The meeting is an established annual event which has a standard running format so needs to be kept fresh
- Flight access for delegates was key when choosing a destination and venue
- Due to the seniority of attendees and their limited time to meet, we anticipated a number of ad hoc meeting requests
- Venice offered the best accessibility for the majority of delegates and a new, fresh setting for the event
- The city's uniqueness offered opportunities to add value to the event; delegates loved getting transfers in water taxis
- We organised a themed masquerade evening, serving traditional cuisine in a typical Venetian venue
- To keep the meeting content fresh, a rapper was hired to open the event as an alternative to a formal welcome address
- Through negotiation with the venues and through grouping the ad hoc meetings we were able to generate cost savings which amounted to €1.1m
- Using the a dedicated delegate feedback app, the event attained a score of 8.03/10 - a substantial increase on the previous year
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.