Ashfield delivers a PSP for a rare disease, with hands-on patient care and high-quality support materials
Ashfield's patient support programme (PSP) provides care, information and support for patients living with a rare and progressive respiratory disease.
- Our client had recently launched a product in a rare and progressive respiratory disease
- Whilst well managed in specialist centres, appointments at more local centres did not offer the same level of care
- Given the relatively small numbers of patients, it was also difficult for patients to develop their own support network
- Our respiratory experts in healthcare communications partnered with our specialist nurses to meet patients' needs
- Our nursing teams deliver hands-on patient care in person and by email/phone
- This is supported by high quality support materials to help educate patients about their condition and treatment
- The patient support programme was launched with specialist nursing support available by phone, email and at clinics
- Supporting materials including a side effect and symptom tracker, alert card, disease and treatment information - the feedback from patients is extremely positive
- Supporting materials were also created for our client to use with treating physicians
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.