Commercial strategy expertise revives lagging specialty brand and its sales force
Partnering with the client and providing our expertise, Ashfield provided a new perspective on sales that revived a lagging specialty sales team.
- Our client had flat sales over the past year for buy and bill brand. The goal: grow the business by 7% in Q2 vs. Q1
- Current bonus pay-out ineffective to motivate growth
- The product message and sales aid was over 4 years old and ineffective
- Price increases hindered the sales teams' efforts due to inconsistent communication
- Ashfield provided a commercial strategy service and rebuilt the core framework - training, sales aids and messaging
- We established a new "business builder" rep profile, evaluated current talent against it, and made changes as needed
- We coordinated the re-launch meeting, bringing everyone together to lay out new expectations, activity and messaging
- The client was experiencing flat sales and, through our commercial strategy expertise, was able to turn their sales force around and immediately create growth
- Average calls per day increased from 5.4 to 8.2 with 9% sales growth over baseline for Q2 - exceeding the 7% growth goal
- Client successfully transitioned team onto headcount
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.