Market understanding in Parkinson’s disease
Our client was preparing to launch a treatment for Parkinson’s disease.
- Research was required to:
- Understand the current treatment landscape so our client could tailor their strategy and value proposition
- Explore the relationship between HCP & patients, to feed into the development of our clients’ support offering
- We developed a holistic approach, to provide a dual perspective:
- 60 minute qualitative interviews with HCPs in the US and EU5
- 7 day online community with patients in the US
- Patient record forms (PRFs) completed by HCPs and patients to capture data on burden of disease
- 360 degree overview of the landscape:
- Mapping of patient types
- Quantification & understanding of HCP consultations
- Patient perspective (& alignment with HCPs) on disease severity and treatment
- Assessment of healthcare resource utilisation and patient burden Strategic implementation to drive product value proposition and to differentiate vs key competitors
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research and training.