This incentive trip to Singapore was created as a reward and recognition programme for a global pharma client and was attended by 34 global Sales Managers and their partners.
To achieve an impressive programme, Ashfield Meetings & Events created a four day programme incorporating a half-day meeting, city sightseeing, outstanding restaurants, breathtaking experiences and a farewell dinner and awards ceremony.
Highlights of the incentive trip include:
- Private guided city sightseeing tour
- Lunch at Forlino, with stunning marina and city views
- Cable cars to Sentosa Island
- Private fine dining experience at The Cliff
- Traditional boat tour and meal at Peony Jade
- Singapore night safari private tour
- Farewell dinner and awards ceremony at Ulu Ulu
- Farewell private capsule ride (with cocktails) on the Singapore Flyer
The creation of a programme backed with extensive location experience and knowledge, providing the best tours and restaurants, created an unforgettable experience. In addition to the company’s extensive knowledge of Singapore, the team added value through providing a professional and personal service based upon knowledge of the client and their preferences and processes. A strong working relationship was fostered throughout the process, from the initial kick-off meeting through to the final debrief (and subsequent projects).