Small Talk Saves Lives – Samaritans
- Encourage the public to play a greater role in providing emotional support to anyone at risk of suicide on the railways
- Understanding that people have the motivation to help, but not always the know how or confidence.
- ‘Small Talk Saves Lives’ set out to show how even a simple question about the weather can be enough to disrupt someone
- At the heart of our campaign was a filmed public service announcement with a twist
- Telling the real life story of a woman who’s life had been saved by a passer by who took time to stop and talk.
- We seeded this emotional video through social media, mainstream news, outdoor advertising and even on train concourses.
- Over 5 million views of the film to date. 50% of those asked said they would now act as a result of the campaign
- Most importantly, we’ve already started to hear stories of those who have intervened on platforms... and potentially saved lives.
Speak to us about how we can provide tailor made solutions for you.
Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research and training.