We’re helping our communities, wherever we can.
At UDG, we have a long record of supporting local communities through hands-on projects and charitable fundraising. But now more than ever, we recognise that we’re in a position to help during these difficult times. Here are just a few of the things we’ve been up to.
We have been using our expertise to help:
– Supporting patients with our nurses and clinical educators through more virtual engagements.
– Helping more patients leave hospital and giving them the care they need at home.
– Used expertise in digital campaigns to launch #markforheroes, a social media campaign to encourage people to give back to essential workers
In addition, our people have been providing extra hands-on support in local communities and conducting charitable fundraising:
– Donating to foodbanks local to our operations.
– Supporting #fuellingthefrontline through a donation to help with the provision of essential and nutritious meals to Frontline Heroes fighting COVID-19 in Ireland.
– Giving extra support, samples and educational tools to healthcare professionals.
– Donating PPE to hospitals where urgent supplies are needed.
– Turning surplus raw materials into face shields for frontline health workers.