To all our employees and their families – we’ve got you.
It’s simple. We’re here for our people. Whatever challenges they face, wherever they are in the world, we’re doing everything we can to help them. Here are some of the ways we’re supporting more than 7,000 employees and their families, and we’re doing more all the time.
– A Group-wide global response team to implement measures fast.
– Rigorously following WHO and government guidelines in all countries in which we operate.
– Technical support for remote workers.
– Increased flexibility and support for colleagues working from home.
– Emotional support through new employee welfare programmes.
– Mental health advice and support.
– Free wellbeing resources including weekly online classes, from yoga to mindfulness, for employees and their families.
– A dedicated week to wellbeing with a programme of virtual health and wellness activities for all employees.
– Recipes for healthy eating.
– Fun activities for kids and families.