Contract Learning Administrator – 12-month contract. Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Ashfield Insight & Performance has a vacancy for a talented LMS Administrator to join our team delivering learning management system support to the pharmaceutical industry.
The role involves being responsible for the day-to-day operations of the LMS including:
- Uploading and managing the learning content on the system
- Assigning training content to the users
- Generating reports
- Answering queries from training delegates and training managers
- Assisting learners and S&D Managers with troubleshooting
- Supporting colleagues with copy approval submissions
- Supporting colleagues with the Microlearning platform training tool and on boarding local administrators
The role requires the following experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience working with Learning Management System (LMS) and other digital learning platform such as Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
- 1-2 years of experience as an LMS content publisher or administrator
- Deep understanding of the design, development and delivery of e-learning courses – multimedia content production.
- Working with clients, together with proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, excellent written and oral communication, exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team when necessary.
Experience within the healthcare field is preferable but not mandatory as the required experience.