Ashfield is excited to be recruiting for a Key Account Manager. Based in Valencia, the Key Account Manager will provide commercial support and promotion of WeHealth by Servier marketed products to physicians, other health care providers, medical centres and staff, health maintenance organizations, and government health agencies. The KAM will also identify and develop relationships with national key opinion leaders in order to drive the WeHealth commercial agenda and will collaborate with other field-based personnel to ensure that Servier develops a strong commercial platform and that all sales and market share objectives are achieved.
WeHealth by Servier works in cooperation with startup partners to create innovative medical services and devices to improve patient care in the specialties in which Servier is active. WeHealth by Servier looks forward to providing patients with innovative eHealth solutions for better care.
- Establish strong business relationships with all key customer groups (prescribers and payers) to maximize sales growth.
- Develop Account Business plans that are cognisant of the strategy for the brand and that drive successful achievement of the territory key deliverables. Update the Account plans on a regular basis and use as a working tool to achieve key business objectives.
- Identify successes, barriers, market opportunities, issues and key stakeholders.
- Establish awareness and use of the product in target accounts. This should include formulary listing, stocking of the product and use in targeted departments.
- Identify funding sources. Establish local activity with key stakeholders to neutralise barriers or maximise support towards product inclusion.
- Target key centres and priority units in order to gain rapid uptake of product portfolio through tenders and formulary gains.
- Organise speaker meetings, attend exhibitions for HCPs and support national Congresses
- Take a shared responsibility and ownership for continued education and acquisition of own and competitor product knowledge in order to perform to the appropriate company standard.
- Develop and maintain timely and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, contributing to the overall performance and effectiveness of the team and company.
Education and Experience
- 5 years’ experience as a KAM in Medical Devices, preferably in Electrophysiology and also ideally heart failure
- Thorough understanding of the local health system
- Spanish and English language capability is a must
- Experience of launching a new product is ideal but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen and credibility with clinician & health system personnel KOL’s etc.
N.B. Overnight stays with extensive National travel is expected from the role
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your resume to Recruitment.Iberia@ashfieldhealthcare.com with the vacancy title on the mail’s subject