Do you have management experience? Enjoy developing others? Looking for a role where no two days are the same?
Ashfield Insight & Performance is looking for a Performance Consultant to join our team in Ashby. The role will involve driving growth of our sales, KAM and MSL skills benchmarking business and designing and delivering management training programmes.
There is a career pathway from this role to that of Performance Director and the successful candidate will be developed via coaching and shadowing to deliver leadership training programmes and initiatives over time. Every day is different here and you will work on a variety of projects for a wide range of clients.
What skills do you need to bring?
We will train you in the detail of our benchmarking tools. What we do need you to have is:
- Previous management experience
- Credible and dynamic training and facilitation skills
- Experience of working with managers to design and deliver training solutions
- Selling and influencing skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Outlook)
- Driving licence required – some travel required within role
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
Contact Richard Crookes (email@example.com) for an informal discussion. We’d love to hear from you!