Looking for a role where no two days are the same? If you are a natural trainer with a passion for developing others, we have the perfect role for you!
Ashfield Insight & Performance is looking for a Performance Director to join our team in Ashby. We are looking for a creative trainer with the ability to develop content and deliver training events which drive positive impact for our clients.
Here are just a handful of the areas that you will work in when you join the team:
- Identifying and selling new training solutions to customers
- FLM coaching workshops & scorecards
- Developing & presenting new business pitches
- Leadership training
- KAM capability development
- Sales & KAM benchmarking
- Sales Skill training
- Coaching benchmarks
- Blended learning design
So if you are interested and have experience in the areas below, we would love to hear from you.
- Previous management experience
- Credible and dynamic training and facilitation skills
- Experience of working with managers to design and deliver training solutions
- Customer engagement and influencing skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Organisational skills
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industries
If this sounds like a role that would inspire you then contact Richard Crookes (email@example.com) for an informal discussion.