Ashfield and Appirio have won the Salesforce partner Innovation Award 2018 at the annual Dreamforce event in San Francisco.
We were honoured to receive the award for our recent implementation of Salesforce Health Cloud – our patient relationship platform that helps healthcare providers collaborate more efficiently, better understand their patients and build stronger relationships across their teams.
The award celebrates our joint-effort in designing and building a multi-org Salesforce Health Cloud and Field Service Lightning solution – and was based on the following criteria:
- Incorporation of key core and emerging technologies
- Compelling nature of the business challenge
- Customer leading, measurable success indicators
- Transformative nature of the project
- Ecosystem Breadth – the inclusion of multiple technologies
- Customer leadership in an industry
Salesforce described the awards: “Each winning partner from the 2018 awards went above and beyond to create cutting-edge solutions using Salesforce technology. They exhibited deep knowledge and technical expertise that enabled their customers to overcome difficult business challenges.”
We are advancing our Patient Solutions offering by using Health Cloud for patient support programmes across the globe – to find out more, please follow this link.